Wednesday, June 1, 2011

day 61; true hero.

day 61; Operation Deployment.

i never met a true hero until a little born was born at 1713 on April 22nd, 2011.
a little boy with red hair and blue eyes, the one person that has saved my life.
the one person that will always love and need me.
the one that i will forever protect.
the one that makes sure i get through the day, we depend on one another, no one else, to make it through.
he knows everything i'm feeling at exactly the time I'm feeling it.
the one i'm not afraid to tell me secrets to.
the only one that doesn't judge what i wear or how i look or how i sing or dance.
he looks up at me and smiles.
i am all he has ever had in his entire life. just, me.
and for once, i am someones whole world.
actions speak louder than words. my son has no words.
Ryder; is all i'll ever need.

who ever thought my entire world weighs almost 9 pounds, and farts in his sleep.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment