Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day Eight; Tangled.

Day Eight; Operation Deployment.
i was really upset when i woke up to pee and saw that i had missed Mike's IM and a facebook message. i usually always hear my phone go off, and of course the ONE time i don't want to miss it, i do.
i called my mom all sad like and then had to hang up on her really fast because i was getting an "unknown" call that makes my heart skip beats!
i was so happy to hear his voice!
he's doing good, he sounded happy, which is what really matters.
and he tells me he shaved his head and is keeping his mustache!
i'm a little nervous to see this!
all in all, we got to talk for a full 16 minutes. it was like heaven.
he had to do some training, he was telling me about his bunking situation and how he smacks his head on the ceiling from the bunk. 
we discussed the fastest ways to get hold of him when that moment comes.
and he told me he loved and missed me like a thousand times. 
it just makes me feel really good. him calling like he does. i know he hasn't called anyone else.
its nothing like boot camp and i really like coming first and knowing almost all the details when no one else does.
i laid around the rest of the day mostly, i just havent been feeling well he past few days and everything exhausts me. i dont know whats up, guess my body preparing me for whats about to come!
Monique came over for a little bit and we discussed this stupid pay freeze, that, for today, they decided to throw out so we will continue getting paid.
for right now at least.
a few minutes after she left, i got yet ANOTHER unknown phone call.
two times in one day babe? really?
you sure do spoil me. though i won't get use to it because things over there are about to get a little busy.
well, here AND there.
it felt so nice to talk to him, even though we both know it's hard. and we've decided to stick mostly to emailing. he knows I'm tired and am resting up for the big day.
poor guy is soooo tore up about not being able to be here.
i have no idea what to do to make him feel better!
after dishes i decided to go return my redbox and get another one, and SODA. i haven't had any in like a week and that's more than likely the cause of my headaches and sleepiness. i know I'm going to need SOMETHING to keep me awake shortly.
i watched the movie Tangled.
which was cute and now Gracie calling me to tell me to name Ryder, "Flynn Rider" makes sense, because she had seen that movie.
it was cute, but as cute as it was, it wasn't ANYTHING close to the perfect love story we've made for ourselves!
cheesy, i know. [ymmmm cheese.]

Holly was carrying around her giant bone, up and down ways, and she had her head in the air basically falling over.
and i think the noise from the TV was hurting Indys ears because he was howling and crying, which he NEVER does.
it made me miss Mike, because Indy doesn't howl with anyone but daddy.
they both miss Mike and they have sad faces on. poor little things.
 
for the most part, a pretty slow day.
everyone was all stressed out about the pay freeze.
but for right now, that stress is over.

stay safe, stay strong.
and come home soon babe. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment