Saturday, May 28, 2011

Kimberly's Deployment Checklist.

Deployment Check List.

ah; what my life consists of before my sweet husband comes home.

Months;
April.
May.
June.
July.
August.
September.
October.

Care Packages;
First. Sent. "The Things He Forgot." lol.
Second. Sent. "Congratulations Daddy."
Third. Sent. "One Year Wedding Anniversary."
Fourth. Sent. "Happy First Daddy's Day."
Fifth. Finished, Not Sent. "Happy 24th Birthday."
Sixth. Almost Finished, Not Sent. "Nom, Nom, Nom."
Seventh. Started."Been Together Two Whole Years."


Homecoming;
Ryders Sign.
My Sign.
Our Family Sign.
House Sign.
Decorate Car.
Decorate House.
Ryders outfit.
My outfit.

Projects;
flag photos in frames.
Ryders monthly boards;
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
post-it countdown.
Ryders room. :)
Donut of Misery.

Books I've Read;
Three.


Will be adding more and more as the months pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment